Our goal at Breastfeeding Family Friendly Communities is to support all families in our community during this unprecedented and stressful time. We know that information and recommendations are changing rapidly and it can be difficult to find the resources you need to sustain your family. Please see below for information, resources, tips, and support.
Durham and North Carolina Resources
- NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS)
- Durham County Department of Public Health
- City of Durham COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Global and National Resources
- Global Breastfeeding Family Friendly Communities COVID-19 Emergency Resources Page
- United States Breastfeeding Committee Emergency Resources Page
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) | Changes in WIC Operations During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A First Look at the Impact of Federal Waivers.
- The National WIC Association (NWA), | Multi-State WIC Participant Satisfaction Survey: Learning from Program Adaptations During COVID
Please contact us with any additional resources that need to be added to this page.
Page last updated May 24, 2021