National Breastfeeding Month is a time of celebration, and we see so many powerful and beautiful images of nursing families and communities supporting them. In keeping with that celebration, Breastfeed Durham invites you to a FREE family photoshoot! We look forward to celebrating these wonderful images of families from our local community on our social media. We are partnering with Breastfeeding Family Friendly Communities in Orange and Chatham Counties to offer the free photoshoot.
Everyone is welcome to participate! Register for the day and time that fits your schedule.
- Saturday, September 11, 4-7 pm located in Orange County
- Saturday, September 18, 4-7 pm located in Durham County
- Saturday, September 25, 4-7 pm located in Chatham County
Durham Location: Durham Central Park
(exact location in the park to be sent out before event)
To register: tinyurl.com/BFPhotoDurham
– No longer nursing…no problem. Photos of nursing are not required.
– Photos with your older children or whole family are welcome, too.
– Each photo session will take about 10 minutes.
Drawings for the following prizes will take place at the end of each photoshoot.
– 30-minute Mind/Body Centering Yoga virtual session from www.thesewanderingroots.com
– $25 gas card (mailed to a US address only)
– Virtual consultation on elimination communication (EC)/potty training from www.godiaperfree.com/Amber
– $10 gift card from https://www.regulatorbookshop.com
– Three diaper gift baskets (one given at each week)